[dba-Tech] Dialog Box Positioning

Dan Waters dwaters at usinternet.com
Fri Jan 22 07:59:18 CST 2010

Hi Mark,

With Nvidia, there is a software utility to manage some aspects of how the
desktop is displayed - and spanning is not new.  I would guess that there
may be something similar for an ATI card.

Nvidia is fine, but I just do programming, no games or graphics.  Without
having any experience with ATI, I can't compare.

Good Luck,
Dan