[dba-Tech] Tricky situation

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Wed Jan 27 01:02:39 CST 2010

The trouble is that the FAT drive is that it is the main drive of the main
estimator for this company. The present FAT drive is too small and needs to
be upgraded and entire system has to be moved...intact and no downtime.

There is not enough room on the drive to convert from FAT to NTFS... only 5
GB left.

Any other good thoughts or ideas? (I have left it for a bit as I can not
install the new drive during the week and must do all work on their system
on the weekends. :-))