[dba-Tech] Are not uber Geeks an inspiration to us all?

Gustav Brock Gustav at cactus.dk
Tue Jun 1 10:30:27 CDT 2010

Hi Jim

Oh my, isn't that a geek. I would never have thought of writing an interpreter myself and have no idea of what Scheme is.

But he mentions Lisp which I have only played with but find fascinating - which reminds me of Prolog which is so different and probably would have put me in some other corner of that class - with less than 10% raising our hands I guess! Could be fun to read it up again - to be realistic, that would not be before I retire ...

/gustav

>>> accessd at shaw.ca 01-06-2010 17:09 >>>
Here is an interesting story from an uber geek. In the following link he
explains how he hacked together a 200 line interpreter in an evening...
Boggles the mind it does.

http://rpal.sourceforge.net/oneday.html