[dba-Tech] Are not uber Geeks an inspiration to us all?

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Tue Jun 1 11:23:58 CDT 2010

I think Prologue would have put you in a class of 1%... The last time I
played with Prologue, I had a Commadore64 and two 1541 floppy drives.

As for schema which I also know nothing about; I posted an article which
included Schema, which I will assume is a good description, about what
Schema is and does:

http://matt.might.net/articles/best-programming-languages/#scheme

When I ever retire, I fully plan to waste a lot of time digging into the
some of the esiteric languages... but I am seriously planning on moving
ahead with the Cassandra Project.

The only thing that is holding me back is time and money... "minor details"
but my son-in-law is finally coming to Canada and should be here shortly
after the end of July and in addition I have been approached by a good
friend, a business expert, on whether I wish to go in with him on a grand
business deal... so who knows it may all come together yet...