[dba-Tech] Are not uber Geeks an inspiration to us all?

Janet Erbach jerbach at gmail.com
Tue Jun 1 13:00:20 CDT 2010

Jim -

Thanks for the ideas!  I never thought of Microsoft, and I never thought of
trying to cut a custom deal with the guru for a remote install.  I'm going
to try and reach a decision on this whole thing in the next week, and I'll
let you know what we decide to do.  Thank you again - those are both
excellent ideas!

Janet