[dba-Tech] Software Behind FaceBook

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Mon Jun 21 21:03:18 CDT 2010

The first statement, in the article, against FaceBook absorbing all the
information we are will to give it has never been my concern.

<Rant mode on>
My concerns is that they (FaceBook) feel they now own that information and
are free to sell any personal information, they have collected to the
highest bidder and that information that you have given them is now their
property.
<Rant mode off>

More power to these guys...