[dba-Tech] Mole whackers

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Fri Mar 5 11:30:18 CST 2010

As I think about Toyota's problems I seriously doubt whether they caused
them by being shoddy or too fast in their designing... I think they are
suffering from time honoured rule of programming which states that "There is
not one significant piece of programming code without one significant
programming error."

The following link describes programmers a 'Mole Whacker':
http://infoworld.com/d/developer-world/bug-free-software-dream-554

As more and more cars hit the market with more high tech electronics expect
more weird anomalies occurring... Let the carnage and law suits continue.
;-)