[dba-Tech] Interesting languages

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Thu May 27 17:49:13 CDT 2010

Oh that is hilarious... Muppetlabs no less. I must warn you I will share
this. I have some geeky friends who would pass a sandwich through their nose
if they read the write up on BF.

Reading up on ASIC makes me remember all the levels of compiling and linking
libraries that had to be done when doing programming... we are so spoiled
today with almost instant error gratification... the error results are
actually readable. In those days you had to go though a whole series of
scripts and it took about 30 minutes to realize you were screwed. Errors
would show up in multiple ways; sometimes a compiler error message,
sometimes the compiler would just quit and sometimes your whole computer
would lock up. ;-)