[dba-Tech] Linked logins to Windows Server 2003

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Thu Oct 21 11:02:31 CDT 2010

Hi Steve:

The most you can do is change the password of the previous 'person of
interest'. You can not delete the account. That is how Active-Directory
works...so no one can screw with it. Ultimate security has its price.

The only real way to change the account is to re-install. Been there done
that.

Sorry Steve.