[dba-Tech] Linked logins to Windows Server 2003

Steve Erbach erbachs at gmail.com
Mon Oct 25 18:08:01 CDT 2010

Jim,

OK...but that doesn't explain the apparent link between the accounts.
Different user names, different passwords.  But when I try to Disable
the guru's account, the owner's account can't log in.  Are we talking
some sort of aliasing here?

I didn't try to delete the account; I just changed the password and
then I thought I'd Disable it.  I'm content if I can't delete it.

Steve Erbach