[dba-Tech] Excel -- Forms question really

Susan Harkins ssharkins at gmail.com
Thu Sep 2 16:58:26 CDT 2010

Is there any way to store or pass the value of a Forms option button rather than linking it to a cell?

I'm using a protected sheet with several unlocked cells for input purposes. The linked cell for the option buttons must be unlocked to store the option button value. Having this cell unlocked is just proving to be a real problem because of the input cells -- the input cycle keeps selecting the linking cell, which of course, I don't want.

I can't figure a way around this other than just doing away with the option buttons altogether.

Thanks!
Susan H.