[dba-Tech] Linux Printer Driver

Heenan, Lambert Lambert.Heenan at chartisinsurance.com
Tue Sep 7 07:55:17 CDT 2010

Unfortunately not everything is free in Linux land, as I found when I went looking for a driver for my Canon i9900. Simply not available in open source form, and Canon seems to have little interest in supporting Linux.

However, if you are willing to part with some spondoolicks, you can get a very nice driver from...

http://www.turboprint.info/printers.html

It costs €29.95.

Lambert