[dba-Tech] trojan.win32.generic!bt - how to remove

Gary Kjos garykjos at gmail.com
Wed Sep 8 14:05:07 CDT 2010

My neighbors who I do occasional computer tech support for both click
and close dialog boxes without reading them or correctly responding to
them. Drives me crazy. As soon as the errorbox for - whatever - pops
up they click the close Xin the upper corner to close it.  I ask them,
"What did it say?" and they - both the husband and the wife do this -
say "It ALWAYS says that".  The last time I was over there I was
trying to "fix" their system so they could burn a CD with photos.
Turns out the error was coming from one CD burning program and we were
trying to use another which couldn't see the drive since the first one
had it locked. Answering the message to say "ignore" or "stop" or some
such thing cleared the problem. Sigh. They did buy me beer though ;-)

GK