[dba-Tech] trojan.win32.generic!bt - how to remove

Helmut Kotsch hkotsch at arcor.de
Wed Sep 8 17:47:06 CDT 2010

Well Tina, that is the problem we all have with our relatives and friends.
There is no easy way out. But, wouldn't be easier if you would have their
computers to store frequently "restore points" and than if a problems
appears you just restore to a previous state? This way you spare yourself
the effort to find out what buttons they pressed or what else they did
wrong. They might loose some gimmicks they tried to install. But with their
level of computer knowledge they cold learn / understand that it is better
to keep their fingers off from this kind of activities.

Helmut