[dba-Tech] trojan.win32.generic!bt - how to remove

Tina Norris Fields tinanfields at torchlake.com
Fri Sep 10 08:23:41 CDT 2010

Hi John,
I'm going to go have a look, probably tomorrow.  He says he has told
Vipre to clean the trojan, but nothing happens.  The log showed cleaning
action canceled.  I can't really rely on Dad's report, because he may
overlook something necessary, like selecting the item to be cleaned, or,
having decided that cleaning was a good idea and Vipre is recommending
it, just closing the Vipre window believing somehow that the program has
already done the cleaning.  As you say, a partially cleaned infection
that needed one more step to be complete is a real likelihood.