[dba-Tech] New router network puzzle

Tina Norris Fields tinanfields at torchlake.com
Tue Apr 19 11:11:44 CDT 2011

Hello Gary,
Now that's a thought.  I recognize the truth of what you say, that
broadcasting can be turned on and off.  I do not have any experience in
doing so.  I will look into the details in my router 2 - the one in my
office, and easiest for me to investigate.  Thank you for that thought.
I have the fond hope that I will soon know what I am doing with these
network issues.  So much to know, so little spare time to learn it all in!!!