[dba-Tech] Word question

Susan Harkins ssharkins at gmail.com
Mon Apr 25 11:22:04 CDT 2011

Never did figure it out Tina. If I delete the table, the field works. With
it, nothing. What little I found online, blamed it on the end of row
markers, which would also explain why the fields display the data from only
the first cell, when in table format, but display the entire row when you
remove the table.

Susan H.