[dba-Tech] Not Sure Quite What I'm Dealing With Here

Tina Norris Fields tinanfields at torchlake.com
Thu Apr 28 11:57:23 CDT 2011

Hi Gary,
No, it does not.  In fact the "installer" message said that one cause
could be from trying to use it while in safe mode.  I just checked
again, and now that message makes reference only to the possibility of
incorrect installation.  I don't know if I've made progress or not - the
earlier message included the safe mode reference.  The bottom line is
the same.  No installation of anything.