[dba-Tech] Adobe is tentatively moving to HTML5

John Bartow john at winhaven.net
Fri Aug 5 13:23:07 CDT 2011

Hi Jim,
(Nit-picking: Adobe didn't create Flash, they bought it.)
I was kind of surprised that they didn't integrate it directly into Flash's
UI but I guess the hardcore Adobe staff probably took advantage of the
situation to rid themselves of a lot of editorial comments such as:
"Macromedia made it but they just bought it and they've just modified it to
look like an Adobe product".  ;o)

John B