[dba-Tech] Google := Gobble?

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Sat Aug 20 21:24:13 CDT 2011

Arthur:

Apparently, Google grabbed Motorola for its patents...all the companies that
can afford to these days are doing that. Even the Open Source market has
been feeling the squeeze as even the code that has been specifically
developed for the OS market is sometimes getting sucked into registered
patents and so the battle begins.

The good news is once outside the US patent envelope most of these patents
and infringement claims are not deemed legal.