[dba-Tech] OT: I Didn't Make this Up

Stuart McLachlan stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Fri Dec 9 15:20:47 CST 2011

Legalese:
"carnal copulation" is the insertion of the p*n*s into any bodily orifice.
"unnatural" carnal copulation is  an*l or oral  as opposed to v*g*n*l.

Note that both  oral and an*l sex between a consenting  man and a woman are a crime under
the section as written.  IOW, it is a currently a crime against this section for a wife to give her
husband a BJ  if either party is in the Military..

Without knowing what other sections still exist  or have been added to replace the repealed
section, it is impossible to say what acts have actually been decriminalised by the
amendments.

--
Stuart