[dba-Tech] Snap to behavior gone in PowerPoint

Susan Harkins ssharkins at gmail.com
Mon Jan 3 15:09:34 CST 2011

I have PowerPoint 2003 and 2010 installed on the same system and still using Windows XP.

Snap to behavior is gone -- both for the grid and snap to objects. I've googled it and I see lots of hits but nothing that actually explains what's happened or how to get it back! Didn't find anything in the knowledgebase.

I checked the Registry but I didn't find any settings for this behavior, so I didn't actually do anything.

Anyone had this happen to them?

Susan H.