[dba-Tech] Small Business Server 2003 and smartphones

Gustav Brock gustav at cactus.dk
Sun Jan 9 16:04:49 CST 2011

Hi Jim

That's how I have understood it as well. The scenario MS describes with a separate FE/OWA server is for a larger scale setup to release the main Exchange server(s) from the web access and mobile load.

/gustav

>>> accessd at shaw.ca 09-01-2011 22:36 >>>
A FE server though it does and can provide another layer of security is not
really necessary. If setup correctly the SBS is all that is needed.