[dba-Tech] Breaking up an mp3 file

Stuart McLachlan stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Tue Jan 18 04:36:13 CST 2011

Just been playing it a bit more.

I opened the 60 odd MB file, inserted the same file three times at the end of the original and
then saved te resulting 4 1/2 hour 255 MB file ( it took several minutes to write it to disk).

It took about 2 1/2 minutes to load that file back in to the program.

All this on my couple of years old laptop.

--
Stuart