[dba-Tech] Spam level

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Fri Jul 1 07:19:43 CDT 2011

I concur.

From: dba-tech-bounces at databaseadvisors.com
[mailto:dba-tech-bounces at databaseadvisors.com] On Behalf Of Gustav Brock
Sent: Friday, July 01, 2011 3:33 AM
To: dba-tech at databaseadvisors.com
Subject: Re: [dba-Tech] Spam level

Hi Jim

I was referring to the level hitting our spam filter. You are right, very
little pass decent spam filters, so even with a spam level of about 95% I
only received a message now and then from this China source but even this
has stopped completely within the last month.

The quote from Stuart reflects the situation here very close.

/gustav

>>> accessd at shaw.ca 01-07-2011 08:55 >>>
Spam levels have been very low for the last couple of years but that may
have been caused by our ISP and Google having very good filters so I just do
not see much spam.