[dba-Tech] WMA catalog

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Mon Jul 4 15:55:04 CDT 2011

Does it convert or make copies? And do you mean that your grandkids can hear
high and low stuff that you can no longer hear (i.e. <50mz and greater than
say 19mz?), or something else? IME there is not much lossiness in pop music
since there is not much range-difference, but in say a violin+piano sonata
there is a huge range of Mz difference, not to mention the loss of implied
harmonics. Is that what you meant?

AF