[dba-Tech] MS Word Styles Gallery

Susan Harkins ssharkins at gmail.com
Mon Jun 6 13:41:55 CDT 2011

<http://www.techrepublic.com/blog/msoffice/how-to-apply-your-favorite-word-styles-with-a-single-click/4910>

<http://www.techrepublic.com/blog/msoffice/quickly-save-a-new-style-in-word-with-these-shortcuts/4992>

<http://www.techrepublic.com/blog/msoffice/office-challenge-why-are-some-of-the-style-pane-options-disabled/5036>

And I have a rough draft of a five tips piece on the Styles window that I
submitted in April, but can't find online yet. I'll send it to you privately
if you want it. I "think" there's a template issue involved too -- you have
to flag a setting to save the style change to your Normal.dotx file.

Susan H.