[dba-Tech] Windows June 2011 Update: Breaks network share?

Tina Norris Fields tinanfields at torchlake.com
Fri Jun 17 14:44:32 CDT 2011

Aha!  Perhaps that explains why my network is suddenly not working
right.  It was working perfectly, when all of a sudden one morning -
certainly following some Windows updates - the Win7 machine can no
longer see the WinXP machines, or the printer - and none of the WinXP
machines can see the Win7 machine or the printer, though they can see
each other just fine.  Dang!  I'm going to try the restore point trick
and see if that fixes things.  Thanks, Gustav.