[dba-Tech] A gmail trick I just learned

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Thu May 26 11:14:45 CDT 2011

A while back (almost a year ago) I was hospitalized for a while, and missed
a bunch of email. Every time I logged into gmail, the InBox count was about
20 unread emails, dating back to that period. It's painful to click "Older"
that many times. But today I discovered that Show Search Options lets you
view only the unread emails, regardless of their date. So I was able to
isolate these long-obsolete emails and delete them all (except for the very
few that were recent). Now my Inbox count is once again respectable and
useful.

Hope this helps someone.

Arthur