[dba-Tech] John Bartow - Windows 7 - Vipre conflict

Tina Norris Fields tinanfields at torchlake.com
Tue May 3 06:26:30 CDT 2011

Hi John,

I do keep a copy of my Vipre registration handy.  What I haven't
mastered is going to the site and downloading fresh versions under my
license.  The web site changes enough between my visit times that I
don't know where anything is.  So, I have simply downloaded as though
for a trial, done my install, and added my registration.  There must be
a better way.  Please instruct me - I am trainable.

It's time for me to get serious about being an affiliate of Sunbelt
Software, and putting information about it on my web site (and, updating
my web site, for that matter)!  Too many irons in the fire!  But, one
does have to earn a living.

Thanks for your friendly guidance,