[dba-Tech] SOLVED!! Not Sure Quite What I'm Dealing With Here - Update 4

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Sat May 14 14:46:06 CDT 2011

Impressive and now I know where to come if I ever get in a sticky router and
network problems.

I have one suggestion, words of wisdom (which I have rarely followed...
except in with businesses) and that is to create a complete image of NEW
perfect computer and store it. In theory when the computer fails, and it
will; it should be easy to re-install. Also save the router setting as that
sure makes it easy to recover from a hardware failure.

"Student Computer"; are you doing onsite training at your home?