[dba-Tech] SOLVED!! Not Sure Quite What I'm Dealing With Here-Update 4

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Sat May 14 20:16:41 CDT 2011

It is a situation that can go either way when it comes to installing it in
the home for basically home use. Is it a business because you do some
business on your computers or is it just home use as in most cases a person
would just use the equipment for pleasure.

If the computers, in question, reside in an office and are only used for
business then it is clear cut business use.