[dba-Tech] Questions about wireless modem and printer

Kathryn Bassett kathryn at bassett.net
Sun May 15 00:37:43 CDT 2011

> Are not Wireless networks comprized of at least a hub and satellite
> stations?

All I know is that he said that as long as the cable modem is capable of
wireless connection (*), that the computer would connect to it wirelessly.
Instead of having to plug one of the "oversize phone plugs" from the
computer to the modem.

(*) which it is, because when ATT was helping me with a connectivity issue
with the desktop, they asked what modem we were using, and with the answer,
they asked if I was connected hardwire or wireless.

Kathryn