[dba-Tech] Seeking graphics-skilled person

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Sat Nov 12 10:48:30 CST 2011

CBC is running a contest for a new logo. I have what I think is a great
idea, but am totally without graphic skills. What I have in mind is an
animated graphic that takes about 4 seconds to unfold. Other than beginning
image, nothing else external is required; from there on in, it's strictly
(I think) manipulation of the initial image.

There's $5K at stake in this contest. There's no second-place, it's winner
take all.

I have the concept and a 30-year-old familiarity with CBC radio, to the
point where I never change channels. That is part of the reason I would
love to win this contest. But to realize my vision, I need a partner who
knows her/his way around graphics and animation.

If you're interested, please contact me off-list and I can show/tell you
what I have in mind. I don't think it's terribly difficult to do, but
embedded as I am in the world of databases, I have no idea about what tools
are available to the graphically-inclined. Chances are, it might result in
a waste of your time. On the other hand, should we win, there's $5K to the
winner.

--
A.
Cell: 647.710.1314