[dba-Tech] Random Signature Selection

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Sat Nov 26 10:31:33 CST 2011

Is it possible within Gmail to create several signatures, each with a pithy
aphorism, to which collection I would like to add frequently, as I stumble
upon pithy aphorisms, and then have Gmail pluck one random selection from
the list of signatures? In the event that such a method does not yet exist,
and assuming that I knew where this data was stored, I might be able to
roll my own. So, in that event, does anyone know where Gmail stores the
Signature data?

TIA.
A.

--
Cell: 647.710.1314

How to keep a secret among three people? Two bullets.