[dba-Tech] Why is IE6 still here?

Hans-Christian Andersen hans.andersen at phulse.com
Tue Nov 8 18:24:59 CST 2011

That's nothing new. Whats hilarious is that they went to the extent of copying the Apple store. The layout, colour, logo, wearing blue shirts and the id cards… everything. You would think it was a real Apple store. Except it isn't. There are more pictures here: http://www.psfk.com/2011/07/china-fakes-an-entire-apple-store-pics.html

One blogger noted that she began to think that even the employees there were under the belief they worked for Apple Corp.

- Hans