[dba-Tech] Careful now!

Stuart McLachlan stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Sat Nov 12 15:36:30 CST 2011

You had me intrigued by your interpretation of the the statistic so I binged it (I refuse to use
google any more because of the way they have started "gaming" search results0.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/45206258/ns/health-mens_health/t/sex-animals-linked-penis-c
ancer/

462 men from rural Brazil who attended a urology and oncology clinic.
Included both penile cancer patients and healthy men.
118 had cancer, so 344 did not.
45% of cancer patients admitted to SWA =  53
32% of non cancer patients did = 110

So that's 163 who admitted it, not 462.

But it's still 35% of the sample population  and one of  researchers said he was not surprised
by that percentage!