[dba-Tech] What got you interested in technology?IT'srichandfamous share their memories

Rocky Smolin rockysmolin at bchacc.com
Sat Nov 19 12:05:25 CST 2011

Well, actually about $240 today.  Still if you could sell a couple of dozen
a semester that would cover a multitude of sins.

Editor?  Hahahahahah...punched cards.  No monitors, no word processors.
Just cards. Well, actually about $2140

You might write out your program by hand to start with - get an idea of how
you want it to look.  Then, once the first draft was on the cards, you could
print the cards and use the listing to mark up.