[dba-Tech] What got you interested in technology?IT'srichandfamous share their memories

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Sun Nov 20 12:51:27 CST 2011

Access to computing technology remains problematic, as evinced by an event
in Toronto about a week ago. In the Toronto City Hall library, a fight
broke out over use of a workstation, and a 22-y-o man stabbed a 45-yo-man
twice, once in the neck and again in the chest.

Perhaps ironically, this occurred right in the middle of our mayor Rob
(Cutbacks) Ford's attempts to close a bunch of branches, reduce hours to
those remaining, and shave about 15% of the staff.

A.

The college had to have a monitors constantly on site to break up fights and