[dba-Tech] Enough of Chrome

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Tue Nov 22 04:56:41 CST 2011

You're probably both right, and I'm mistaken blaming it on Chrome, which
generally speaking, I like quite a lot. Therre is one serious bug that
irritates me, however. Quite often when I reply to a message, and
occasionally even when I create a new message, I get a response from the
browser to the effect that "You have replied to a Trashed conversation. You
will not see it unless you move it to the Inbox." It's not destructive, in
that sense of "bug", but it is irritating.

You're right, I think, and I think that I can cough up more dough to my
provider to obtain faster connections. Unfortunately, I'm on a fixed and
decidedly limited income. O well, such are the splendours of retirement.

Arthur