[dba-Tech] Imaginary Friends

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Wed Oct 5 15:26:30 CDT 2011

A guy that I have never physically met, but communicated with for about the
last six years, died on Monday. He as approximately 10 years younger than I,
and so why he should go first is inexplicable. His name was Drew Wutka, and
he wrote lots of brilliant code, and shared it freely, and offered lessons
in coding to everyone. The world is a lesser place without him. He wrote
some of the coolest code I ever read in my life, and made me sick with envy.
He could compress a deep idea into 10 lines of code.