[dba-Tech] Wireless network Win-7 to Win-XP

Bill Patten bill_patten at embarqmail.com
Sun Oct 2 14:13:14 CDT 2011

Tina,

The article Jim sent you may help, also you could check out this article.

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/922120

Sometimes my NAS (Linux Based) does not show up in my Explorer, so I created
a shortcut
and click that, it opens my NAS but shortly after that it shows up in
explorer.

in the short cut target use \\BPCSNAS

 Or \\192.168.1.95   (obviously use the IP of the machine you want.)

Also you can try just typing \\pcname in the search window and next time you
look in network folder you may see the PC.

HTH

Bill