[dba-Tech] Ubuntu Inside Windows

Mark Breen marklbreen at gmail.com
Thu Oct 27 02:45:03 CDT 2011

Hello Hans-Christian

You mean that you use Linux on your every day desktop?

If so, I envy you, I would love to be able to do that, but for 8 hours per
day I need

SSMS
VS2010

and maybe a few other MS based tools, it is the SSMS that I use most and I
could not really use an alternative.

I suppose if I can get a good RDP client for Linux I could switch to Linux
for most work, eg typing this email, and only RDP when I need Sql work.

thanks for the inspiration

Mark