[dba-Tech] Tablet Windows 7 (was: RasberryPi - A tiny computer for $25)

John Bartow john at winhaven.net
Thu Oct 27 11:35:03 CDT 2011

Hey Jon, Let us know how it works out. I haven't read many good reviews on
Windows tablets but I sure am not very happy with my Android tablet.

I can't get it to recognize any USB or Bluetooth devices, it won't play
flash video. It plays less than half of the videos on youtube - even though
I have the youtube app. I can't get logmein to work on it.

Basically useless other than browsing the web for non-video items.