[dba-Tech] OneNote Question

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Wed Sep 14 11:10:32 CDT 2011

When I first loaded this program, I didn't like it. But I have come around,
over the years/months. and now regard it as invaluable.

However, I am stymied by a problem. I have a notebook regarding work, and it
has a section called Projects. I have a Project called xyz, and I want to
move this stuff (all its sections and pages) into a new Notebook so I can
send it to the client. I have tried "Move", "Copy" etc. without joy. Can
anyone give me instructions on how to accomplish this?

Notebook 1 = "Work Notebook"
Notebook 1.SectionOfInterest = "SAS Regression Tests"
Notebook 2 = "Project xyz"

I want to move all the the stuff pertaining to "SAS Regression Tests" into
the new Notebook "Project xyz", but I can't seem to do it. Any tips about
how to accomplish this seemingly simple action?

TIA,
Arthur