[dba-Tech] Export Gmail contacts to csv for Outlook

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Fri Sep 9 20:34:08 CDT 2011

I finally got it to work, albeit in a very roundabout way. I exported in csv
format then opened the file in Excel then saved the file, then opened Access
and imported the xls file and saved that, and finally opened Outlook and
imported the Access table. There might have been a simpler way, but it
worked.

But thanks for this anyway. I'll keep it in case I ever have to do it again.

A.