[dba-Tech] Ram Usage

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Wed Sep 14 23:27:28 CDT 2011

Man, I am so out of the loop. Not enough energy to keep up with the
software, let alone the hardware. I guess I shall call this my "twilight
years". The world moves on, and I struggle to keep up, but it's growing
increasingly difficult. Not your problem: I appreciate that. But I hate the
feeling of being left behind.

A.