[dba-Tech] Ram Usage

Bill Patten bill_patten at embarqmail.com
Fri Sep 16 09:37:08 CDT 2011

Hi Arthur,

I thought it was just me, I found VPCWizard.exe  located in windows\system32
and loaded a couple of operating systems then decided the "built in XP"
would be better so downloaded it from MS. It may be on the Win 7 install
disk but I couldn't find it.

I made a short cut to the wizard and have it in my toolbar.

HTH

Bill

PS I just learned that the Windows 8 Preview will not load into VPC, but
apparently will load into some of the other VM's out there.

Lets see Win 8 won't run in VPC made by MS but will run on other VMs
Windows Phone 7 Outlook won't sync to a PC (must use the internet), but a
blackberry will. I think MS is their own worst enemy.