[dba-Tech] Outlook 2003 email messages coming in blank

Gustav Brock Gustav at cactus.dk
Tue Apr 3 08:59:57 CDT 2012

Hi Susan

Suggest to him to select black as the forecolour ...

/gustav (doing a bit of boring work)

>>> ssharkins at gmail.com 03-04-2012 15:16:59 >>>
A reader has a strang problem and after a bit of research, I've turned up nothing that I think will actually help him. His Outlook 2003 email messages are arriving blank! Anyone encountered anything like this before?

I suggested that he uninstall any new add-ins, make sure he has the latest service pack installed (standard responses really). I also sent him some information on encryption and plain/html issues. Other than that, I'm clueless.