[dba-Tech] Office 2007 - Add new Style to Template

Tina Norris Fields tinanfields at torchlake.com
Fri Apr 6 15:16:18 CDT 2012

Hi Arthur,

Well, I have a style I use for writing my comments in my students'
essays.  I just went to look at it a bit.  I believe I started from
normal or some such, and chose to modify, which opened up the "modify
style" dialogue box.  I gave it a new name and made my several
adjustments, finally adding it to the Quick Style list, and making it
available for any new document based on the normal template.  Then, I
also added it to the Style Gallery on the Ribbon, so I don't have to
scroll down through my interminable list of styles to find it.  Does
this help?

Tina Norris Fields
tinanfields at torchlake.com
231-322-2787